Saturday, May 2, 2009

Office Gossip

In most offices there is office gossip. Whether it's true or not has the potential to be damaging and hurtful. For the most part it centers around who is about to get fired and /or demoted. But sometimes the Head Gossip takes things to far and like in my case which I will discuss in future blogs. Any who I have learned that you must cut it off at the past. here's what i did.
I'm uncomfortable talking about Tim when he is not present to tell his side of the story. Lets hold this conversation until he can be with us.

You could as "Is this something that Latonya wanted you to tell me? If so, I'll be sure to let her know you filled me in.

This throwns them off guard and lets them know that you are not going to participate with that type of behavior.

No comments: