Sunday, July 12, 2009

Getting What You Want

Hello friends sorry I have not blogged in a long time. I promise, promise, promise again.....I will start to blog more consistently. Any who allot has happened since then. My hot and steamy romance has become a cold and frosty freeze. At least on my part. Things were going well up until about June. When I began to feel like we were not progressing. Don't get me wrong i an not ready to go skipping down the isle to marriage again but dude has become to boring and complacent. He never wants to do anything unless its on his terms and he is not really emotionally available. I discussed my feelings a few times and he said he would work on it but nothing changed. After spending several years in a bad marriage I have no intention of doing the same in a relationship so I called it quits. I must say that I do miss him but at this point in my life it's about getting what I want and being happy.

No comments: