Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dating? Me?

Who knew at this age I would be dating again. Since my divorce I have goon out on a few dates. I have to tell you dating so different from when I was younger. So far I have gone out with Mr. Can We Have Sex on the First Date, Mr. Will You Neglect Your Children to Be With Me and Mr. No My Wife Does Not Know About My Extramarital Affairs. I was beginning to think that I had a sticker on my forehead that said "I'm Easy." Seriously, I had to ask a number of my girl friends to check my forehead for me. Any who a couple of months ago I met a very nice gentleman who I will call Mr. Sexy Chocolate. Mr. Sexy Chocolate has been flirting with me for a couple of months. Well over the Thanksgiving holiday we went out on our first date. I let him plan the evening and I must say he did very well. Much to my surprise he selected one of my favorite restaurants. He opened my door, pulled out my chair and ordered my meal. I thought I was sleeping standing up but I pinched myself and realized that I was awake. He is a great conservationist, he's well traveled and he makes me laugh which is what I need in my life right now. I'm not taking it to serious because God knows I am not ready for that. For now it's all about having fun in the single lane.

No comments: