Monday, December 1, 2008

Life After Divorce

Is there life after divorce? Yes I believe there is life after divorce. What I've learned is that divorce is an end but it is also a beginning. The things that were so hard in the beginning and the issues that made me want to stay in bed for the rest of your life have gotten easier to deal with. I am no longer angry and I have even learned to smile again dealing with the Ex is still very difficult but that's because he has not accepted the fact that we are over but I try to be as civil as possible. I'm reconnecting with old friends and have even went out on a few dates but mostly I'm just having fun. Is there life after divorce? Yes, and the key is to make it the best kind of life it can be.

1 comment:

pehpot said...

My mom went to a separation phase before (divorce is not legal here in my country) and in a way I had a glimpse of her struggles (specially that her in laws are giving her a real hard time) I would be glad to follow your blog and discover more about you and your struggles, so I can relate more to my mom.